Thursday, September 6, 2012

Poetry jam #1

FILIPINOS

Filipinos are hardworking and responsible
Friendly to others and all hospitable
Good moral values and respectful most of all
With long-patience and all lovable.

Filipinos help each other, whether rich or poor
For those who needs especially the neighbour
Filipinos are brave and pride they stand for
To protect and fight for country are worth-dying for.

Filipinos are always smiling
Though some nation keep on insulting
For being simple, low status of living
But heart and mind are rich human being.

I am proud to be Filipino, in blood and skin
The religion of christianity in God we believed in
The own mothertongue we use and for grand children
The culture and tradition from ancient till next generation.

Judith Kempis
 
Reading this poem, already in my mind brings pride to myself and for my culture. It talks about her own words of what a Filipino is to her. I may not know everything there is to be Filipino but I know what she said are true because I was taught the same as she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment