Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ALONE




     Its a song that Claude Kelly sang  that came out around 2008.

This song kept me up late at night thinking about how the world is today. We look at the news and you see people killing each other and wars destroying homes.

It is sad to hear about this; when this song express how everyone in this world is similar than we think. We all may sound different,  talk in a different language, and even dress up differently but we all still feel the same in the inside.

"What good is a heart if there ain't love in it.
What good are your eyes if you ain't got vision.
What good is the world if we can't all fit in.
See all along, we ain't that different.
All tryna get by and raise our children.
Love and pain, yeah we share the same feelings."


This is my favorite line in his song because it shows how true it is about living in this world. It gave me chills because, what argument can you say the denies this statement, that can prove that what he says in the song is false.

People in this world still gets scared to fall asleep every night wondering if they will every wake up in the morning .

If only the world can find a compromise to just live in this world together without fighting and killing.

I know this can be random but  I'm a guy who is already 21 years old.

I'm  going to a point of my life that I will have a family of my own. All I want is for my future kids and their kids to live in a world that they don't have to worry about the violence in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment