Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Asians and there cars!



When people think of Asians, what is one of there thoughts in there mind?

CARS!!

I hear it all the time. Oh your Asian must mean you have a nice car with this modification and that cosmetic work on it huh.

Even if your Asian who likes cars because its a hobby or a passion of yours they still pin the idea of liking cars because your Asian.

I love cars not because I'm Asian, its because my whole is into it. I grew up in a family that loves cars and loves to work on it. Yea we modify it for the looks and speed with the motivation of the Japanese culture. But being Asian has nothing to do with it.

I know many people who are not Asian and loves cars and works on their cars like how I work on mine.





















So Please don't say oh he has a nice car just because he Asian. because it is starting to get annoying and honestly I'm tired trying to defend myself with the same argument of these stereotype to people who I'm guessing are just HATERS because their ride is not like mine.

where NOT this!!







Its more like this!
United like its an own NATION.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John my name is Eddie And i go to City college this is a very humerous post had me cracking up.Most Asians do have nice cars though, but your right it's not only Asians who have nice cars a lot of people have nice cars. But I do think the majority of Asians love taking care of their cars and making sure they look good.

    ReplyDelete