Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh he is a Nice Guy!



   The words no man wants to hear.

Being "Nice Guy" isn't really the best description a guy wants to hear from a girl. especially if the girl who said is the one you like.

When guy's hear the word nice guy the whole thought of wanting to be with that person just goes down the drain.

If you don't believe me.... Picture this

Girl: ohhh I know Jason he is such a hottie!!!

vs

Girl: ohhh Jason yeah I know him he such a nice guy......

see the difference?

the "Nice Guy" is just portrayed as a person who isnt that important compared to a person who is described as a hottie. 

I had experience with being the "Nice Guy" in one point of my life and honestly it totally sucked so bad.

Here is how the story went...

I was in high school at that time and I really liked this girl. She was everything I wanted, the brains, the style, and the looks. You can say she was the full package. To get her attention I do so many things for her such as walk her to class, make her laugh when she down, be the one to talk to her when she needs someone to talk to.

I wanted to step my game up and just tell her how i feel but like any other typical high school kid I was to shy and afraid so I had to get help from her Best friend.

So i asked her best friend to ask her what she thought of me and if she ever had a thought of like dating me someday.

Next day, she came up to me and said " so I asked her what she thought of you" and i said " what did she say?" nervously... She said" ohh he is a really nice guy but I cant see him more that just a friend". 

Nice guy, its not just two ordinary words, they are words that leaves a guy just hoping.



7 comments:

  1. I love your hook: "The words no man wants to hear."

    I can see your point but you should view it positive too!

    What if she like's you as well but just said you were a nice guy because she did not know what to say?

    What if she said you were a nice guy because she wanted to get to know you even better?

    How do you know that her best friend was telling the truth?

    Looks can only go so far, beauty is skin deep.

    Being a nice guy DOSNT make you last, it's only if You let it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i hear ya. I really hate being FRIENDZONED.. it sucks and you'll just stay on that one state of mind where you feel stupid right after she say that you're a nice guy and you'll think that every effort that you did had gone to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on this one. No dude wants to hear that they're a nice guy from a girl they like, but it doesn't always mean that they don't like you. It sucks knowing that the person you like doesn't have much to say about you, other than you're nice. There's nothing wrong with being nice to a girl, but there is something wrong with being TOO nice. Never cross that line when it comes to women!! I'm sure you already know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But your not being friendzoned, if you beleve that you are, then you are! Don't let being friendzoned stop you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although the "nice guy" method is really odd for the girls, but I can really relate. Like I really liked someone, we became friends, did so much for him, talked to him a lot, was able to tell him everything or help him with things, so on and so forth,and my intention would be "damn this is getting somewhere, esp. when he thinks it's sweet etc." But no. Hearing it from him knowing he really JUST cares for you as a friend because you helped him so much and you done a lot makes us think we wasted our time and effort to be called a "friend." It's so complicated to really be in the FreindZone ._.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually like the "nice guys" , it is better then having someone that is rude. But yeah, you cant be too nice or a female (as in me) might try and take advantage or just see you as a bestfriend..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You cant always get what you want. I know it sucks to be just called nice and still be in the friendzone. Maybe if you would have told her how you felt it could have changed her perspective.

    ReplyDelete